Smile Makeovers - Mount Pleasant, SC
Teeth come in all shapes, sizes, and alignments, and over the years, damage from accidents and natural wear-and-tear can really do a number on them. If you feel as though your teeth don’t look and function the best they can and want to change that, Dr. Gregory and our experienced team can help! Smile makeovers from our Mt. Pleasant, SC cosmetic dentist are custom-tailored treatments that can address any number of cosmetic dental imperfections, including misalignment, discoloration, dental damage, and even missing teeth. By the time you’re done, you’ll be able to enjoy a complete, beautiful new grin customized to fit your goals and needs.
Why Choose Virginia Gregory, DMD for Smile Makeovers?
- Financing with CareCredit Available
- See What Results Will Look Like Before Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentist With Over 30 Years of Experience
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is the name that we use for any case that involves two or more cosmetic or restorative treatments to improve the function and appearance of a smile. It’s a fully-visualized, head-to-toe oral transformation based on your goals, desires, and needs, which Dr. Gregory will discuss with you during your initial consultation. Based on the changes that you’d like to see, our team will create a treatment timeline for you that can include any number of the following services:
- Teeth whitening
- Dental implants
- Porcelain veneers
- All-porcelain crowns
- ...Or any other cosmetic or restorative treatment we offer!
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
There are several benefits you’ll be able to enjoy when you get a smile makeover, including:
- Improved dental function by addressing underlying issues like bite misalignment and an incomplete smile.
- Lower your risk of developing oral health problems in the future by making brushing and flossing easier.
- Boost your confidence with a complete, symmetrical, and aligned smile.
- Bring back your smile’s youthful glow by addressing discoloration and other imperfections associated with aging.
- Smile makeover results can last for years or even decades, depending on the treatments you receive.
- Streamlined treatment by planning your entire smile makeover at once.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
There’s no set cost for smile makeovers due to the fact that every aspect of the treatment is customized to fit your needs. During your initial consultation, our team will help determine what types of treatments will fix the imperfections that you want to address. We’ll also take into account other factors as well, such as your budget and if you have a timeline that you’d like the process completed by. Based on these, we’ll be able to outline the cost of your smile makeover in greater detail at your consultation.
Smile Makeover Consultation Redeem Offer