Smile Makeovers – Mount Pleasant, SC
Transform Your Smile, Transform Your Life
Do your teeth suffer from multiple or complex problems that rob them of their ability to function and look their best? Dr. Gregory and our team are here to help you! With our comprehensive smile makeover service, we will create a customized plan to correct everything you dislike about the way your teeth look. Once you complete your course of treatment, you’ll be the proud owner of a radiant, beautiful, and natural-looking smile.
What Exactly Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is the umbrella term that we use to refer to any treatment plan that totally changes the appearance of a person’s smile. It usually involves multiple procedures.
Teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, orthodontics, replacement teeth… so many options exist to help people achieve the smile of their dreams. As your cosmetic dentist in Mount Pleasant, our team can help you determine which treatments will give you the smile you've always wanted. In fact, we encourage patients to bring photos of some of their favorite celebrity smiles so that we can pinpoint attributes to incorporate into a smile makeover plan. Dr. Gregory will examine your oral health, discuss your vision of a gorgeous smile, and study the dynamics of your face, mouth, and skin tone.
We can then plan a smile makeover to suit your personality and unique style. Dr. Gregory will explain your options and show you (with computer-generated before-and-after photos or a wax model) the potential results of the proposed plan. Your input will help us determine how to give you the exact smile you want.
Your Smile Makeover Timeline
The time involved in your smile makeover in Mount Pleasant will be directly determined by the procedures you decide upon. For example, if you require just a few veneers and teeth whitening, your smile makeover may take a few weeks. On the other hand, if you need to have multiple teeth replaced or you have other significant oral health problems that need to be addressed, it might be a few months or more before your smile makeover is complete.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
When you invest in a smile makeover, you can expect to experience some significant benefits, including:
- Improved dental function. Restorations can help to align your bite and increase your chewing power.
- A lower risk of future oral health problems. Restorations can protect weakened teeth. Plus, your desire to care for your new smile may give you extra motivation to stick to an excellent oral hygiene routine.
- Heightened confidence. Never feel like you have to hide your teeth again!
- A more youthful appearance. Yellow, broken, and missing teeth are often associated with old age. Bright, attractive teeth can turn back the clock on your facial appearance.
- Long-lasting results. With proper care, the results of your smile makeover may last for many years.
- Streamlined treatment. A smile makeover is more efficient and cost-effective than correcting aesthetic issues in your teeth here and there.
Smile Makeover Cost
The cost of your smile makeover will depend on the specific treatments involved in it. If some of your procedures are considered necessary for your oral health, it is possible that your dental insurance will cover part of their cost. Our team can help you verify your coverage and understand how it might apply to various portions of your smile makeover. We can also help you with flexible scheduling and financing. We believe that everyone deserves a sensational smile, and we'll work with you to make sure you get it!
Are you ready to take the first step in your smile makeover journey? Contact us today to schedule your consultation. We look forward to helping you!